- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1849 Alaweo St, Honolulu, HI 968214 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,003 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $69,305
- Finished basement, 1109 sqft
- Parking: 498 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,003 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350700250000
- Zillow Home ID: 614003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1849 Alaweo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kuliouou-Kalani Iki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% less than in Honolulu, and 50.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 1855 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.63M43.53,442
- 1841 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$2.41M56.53,652
- 1850 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.58M33.53,069
- 1842 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.6M33.53,594
- 1860 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.7M43.53,531
- 1868 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.48M42.51,075
- 1859 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.43M432,505
- 1834 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.48M222,425
- 1850 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$2.09M332,564
- 1842 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.42M52.51,335
- 1874 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.62M432,916
- 1826 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.76M43.52,017
- 1856 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.75M52.51,621
- 1865 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.56M432,311
- 1834 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.45M52.52,336
- 1880 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.64M323,324
- 1864 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.85M441,392
- 1906 Kihi St Honolulu, HI$2.1M65.52,886
- 1902 Kihi St Honolulu, HI$1.6M543,522
- 1826 Alaweo St Honolulu, HI$1.48M32.53,177
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.