- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1849 Mark Twain St, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,419 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 7,150 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1,500,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,419 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 00356030
- Zillow Home ID: 19469816
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1849 Mark Twain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Palo Alto, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jordan Jr. Hgh School home values.
- 1837 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$3.31M43.52,678
- 1861 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.9M421,614
- 1836 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$2.78M432,504
- 1820 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$1.64M321,381
- 1873 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.87M321,380
- 1825 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.08M431,820
- 1852 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$1.97M321,755
- 1856 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$3.01M432,590
- 1868 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.51M42.51,548
- 846 Embarcadero Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.07M321,948
- 1844 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.66M321,381
- 1880 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.99M321,602
- 1868 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$2.02M321,839
- 1885 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.34M322,249
- 836 Embarcadero Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.37M322,329
- 1832 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.86M321,478
- 1892 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.82M432,327
- 1884 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$2.32M332,130
- 852 Embarcadero Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.71M211,274
- 1849 Newell Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.03M321,783
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292