1849 Potrero Dr, San Jose, CA 951243 beds, 2 baths, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: May 2012 for $562,500
- Price/sqft: $474
- Parking: 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 44231009
- Zillow Home ID: 19690265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1849 Potrero Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76% lower than in San Jose, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 1847 Potrero Dr San Jose, CA$689K321,300
- 1847 Potrero Dr # 0 San Jose, CA--321,300
- 1848 Rochelle Dr San Jose, CA$842K321,577
- 1845 Potrero Dr San Jose, CA$740K321,428
- 1846 Rochelle Dr San Jose, CA$846K421,557
- 2782 Leigh Ave San Jose, CA$1.26M53.52,306
- 2773 Lexford Ave San Jose, CA$1.2M32.51,805
- 2758 Coit Dr San Jose, CA$708K321,186
- 1844 Rochelle Dr San Jose, CA$716K321,300
- 1855 Potrero Dr San Jose, CA$806K321,582
- 1843 Potrero Dr San Jose, CA$760K421,328
- 2783 Lexford Ave San Jose, CA$693K321,176
- 2754 Coit Dr San Jose, CA$649K31.51,050
- 1847 Rochelle Dr San Jose, CA$714K321,186
- 1842 Rochelle Dr San Jose, CA$704K321,176
- 2772 Lexford Ave San Jose, CA$731K321,176
- 2786 Leigh Ave San Jose, CA$812K----1,632
- 1841 Potrero Dr San Jose, CA$708K321,176
- 2759 Coit Dr San Jose, CA$719K321,378
- 1859 Potrero Dr San Jose, CA$714K321,186
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292