- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,251 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05118225000
- Zillow Home ID: 16144555
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95076 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Watsonville as a whole. Among 95076 homes, this home is valued 11% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Watsonville, and 3.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95076 home values.
- 736 Tuttle Ave2 beds, 1 baths
990 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1913
|181 College Rd Watsonville, CA||$385K||3||1||1,251|
|187 College Rd Watsonville, CA||$379K||3||2||1,232|
|4 Parker Dr Watsonville, CA||$393K||3||1||1,248|
|2 Parker Dr Watsonville, CA||$490K||4||3||1,974|
|15 Cottage Dr Watsonville, CA||$400K||2||1||1,283|
|6 Parker Dr Watsonville, CA||$412K||3||2||1,350|
|189 College Rd Watsonville, CA||$463K||2||1||1,867|
|16 Cottage Dr Watsonville, CA||$412K||4||2||1,283|
|24 Parkwood Dr Watsonville, CA||$392K||3||1.5||1,428|
|13 Cottage Dr Watsonville, CA||$395K||3||2||1,448|
|8 Parker Dr Watsonville, CA||$406K||3||2.1||1,364|
|14 Cottage Dr Watsonville, CA||$399K||4||2||1,411|
|10 Parker Dr Watsonville, CA||$415K||3||3||1,510|
|22 Parkwood Dr Watsonville, CA||$399K||3||2||1,450|
|201 Plum Hill Dr Watsonville, CA||$480K||4||2.5||1,954|
|191 College Rd Watsonville, CA||$571K||4||2||2,445|
|5 Parker Dr Watsonville, CA||--||3||2||1,450|
|11 Cottage Dr Watsonville, CA||$376K||2||1||1,244|
|12 Cottage Dr Watsonville, CA||$396K||3||2||1,385|
|194 College Rd Watsonville, CA||$392K||3||1.5||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!