185 Fulton Ave, Jersey City, NJ 073056 beds, 5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- 332 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- MLS #: 130011889
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2110929852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 185 Fulton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.3% greater than in Jersey City, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenville home values.
- 173 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$131K----1,882
- 171 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$157K------
- 175 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$126K------
- 172 Fulton Ave # 1 Jersey City, NJ--321,200
- 169 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$309K------
- 177 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$125K------
- 167 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$132K------
- 179 Fulton Ave # 2 Jersey City, NJ$189K31900
- 179 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$265K42--
- 165 Fulton Ave APT 4 Jersey City, NJ$368K74--
- 165 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$326K74--
- 174 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$475K------
- 176 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$305K----3,600
- 176 Fulton Ave # 2 Jersey City, NJ$134K32--
- 172 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$146K------
- 172 Fulton Ave # 2 Jersey City, NJ--211,000
- 178 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$136K------
- 181 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$216K----1,224
- 170 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$262K------
- 180 Fulton Ave Jersey City, NJ$130K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!