185 Jesse Dr, Smithfield, NC 27577
Sold on 4/25/13: $145,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,449 sq ft
- Lot:1.41 acres
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $145,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesLaundry room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional Features2 car garage,Breakfast Bar,Eat-In Kitchen,Great Room,HOA,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Oversize Tub,dual sinks,separate shower
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow323
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID69126815
- Parcel #06G06023Y
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Garage Size576
- Last Remodel Year2005
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$147,772||$140K – $155K||+$838||$101||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,204/mo||$1.1K – $1.4K/mo||+$12||$0.83||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 27577 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Smithfield as a whole. Among 27577 homes, this home is valued 26.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27577 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% higher than in Smithfield, and 189.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27577 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Smithfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27577 home values.
Neighborhood for 185 Jesse Drive
Nearby Schools in Smithfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005