- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $486,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $282
- Finished basement, 239 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Parcel #: M:B12 P:0000093
- Zillow Home ID: 56291453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $405-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Melrose, and 72.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|179 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$398K||3||1||1,243|
|20 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$363K||2||2||1,428|
|175 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,321|
|22 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$504K||4||1.5||2,192|
|186 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$528K||4||1.5||2,332|
|191 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$480K||3||1||1,934|
|187 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$476K||3||1||1,613|
|12 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$369K||2||1||1,344|
|178 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$450K||3||1||2,020|
|10 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$445K||4||2||1,554|
|174 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$442K||3||1.5||1,652|
|182 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$520K||4||2||2,213|
|28 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$413K||4||1||1,394|
|39 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$374K||3||1||1,270|
|195 Melrose St Melrose, MA||$396K||4||1||1,500|
|60 Brunswick Park Melrose, MA||$473K||3||1.5||1,768|
|19 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$391K||3||1||1,454|
|15 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$413K||3||1||1,590|
|21 Belmont Pl Melrose, MA||$400K||3||1.5||1,428|
|65 Brunswick Park Melrose, MA||$420K||4||1||1,810|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!