- Lot: 1.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 740 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 71815984
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:7 B:0 L:222
- Zillow Home ID: 57684018
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01475 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Winchendon as a whole. Among 01475 homes, this home is 11.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% higher than in Town of Winchendon, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Winchendon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01475 home values.
|195 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$141K||3||1||1,050|
|176 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$179K||3||2||2,000|
|165 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$146K||2||1||1,056|
|186 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$142K||3||1||1,050|
|196 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$143K||2||1||1,056|
|166 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$143K||2||1||1,056|
|46 Phyllis Rd Winchendon, MA||$164K||2||1||1,584|
|155 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$153K||3||1||1,050|
|175 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$155K||3||1||1,354|
|206 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$142K||3||1||1,080|
|136 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$166K||3||2||1,795|
|36 Sibley Rd Winchendon, MA||$166K||2||1||1,562|
|145 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$152K||3||1||1,376|
|36 Phyllis Rd Winchendon, MA||$172K||2||1||2,112|
|45 Phyllis Rd Winchendon, MA||$163K||2||2||1,693|
|42 Sibley Rd Winchendon, MA||$157K||3||1||1,196|
|216 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$141K||2||1||1,050|
|34 Sibley Rd Winchendon, MA||$197K||4||2||2,250|
|135 Metcalf St Winchendon, MA||$158K||3||2||1,562|
|20 Phyllis Rd Winchendon, MA||$153K||3||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Town of Winchendon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!