185 New York Ave, Providence, RI 029055 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
-4 large bedrooms all recently painted.
-2 1/2 brand new bathrooms including a150sf master bath with tiled Jacuzzi, ceramic tiled floor and shower/tub, his and hers sinks.
-Brand new newly painted 150sf ceramic tiled eat in kitchen with all new appliances, dishwasher, high quality maple cabinets, sealed burner, self cleaning gas stove, modern track lighting
-15 x 30 double parlor, new paint and redone antique pine floors.
-brand new 500sf finished basement with ceramic tile, 1/2 bathroom
-Classic 1930?s four square colonial design-newly painted wood shingles
-Double corner fenced lot with evergreens and fruit trees
-Large garage-parking for 2 cars inside and 2 cars in driveway
-New 40 year architectural roof shingles
-10 x 20 space for garden
- washer/dryer in basement
-HIGH EFFICIENCY gas furnace
Located in the quiet Washington Park neighborhood in Providence, close to Edgewood , 1 block to Narragansett Ave bus to downtown and market/stores, 3 minutes to I95, 5 minutes to East Side,
10 minutes to airport
Washington Park is a quiet family neighborhood bordering Edgewood.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 200 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $212,500
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Beautiful Four-Square colonial w/ all new systems and appliances, double corner lot, garage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:1010770 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65981827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 185 New York Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Providence, and 139.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Park home values.
- 180 New York Ave Providence, RI$143K312,060
- 184 New York Ave Providence, RI$127K311,440
- 189 New York Ave Providence, RI--------
- 188 New York Ave Providence, RI$104K311,269
- 62-64 Carolina Ave Providence, RI$176K632,747
- 49 Tennessee Ave Providence, RI$133K31.51,516
- 53 Tennessee Ave Providence, RI$121K421,766
- 193 New York Ave Providence, RI$130K421,802
- 175 New York Ave Providence, RI$136K31.51,595
- 174 New York Ave Providence, RI$141K411,490
- 171 New York Ave Providence, RI$128K311,498
- 199 New York Ave Providence, RI$183K622,512
- 169 New York Ave Providence, RI$139K41.51,932
- Carolina Ave Providence, RI$104K31.51,350
- 115 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$130K41.52,040
- 165 New York Ave Providence, RI$166K732,544
- 57 Carolina Ave Providence, RI$151K622,340
- 194 New York Ave Providence, RI$162K722,695
- 50 Carolina Ave Providence, RI$122K211,399
- 99 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$131K412,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!