185 North St, Salem, MA 019707 beds, 3 baths, 3,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer - ENERGY STAR,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Crown Molding,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Crown Molding,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Remodeled,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den,RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,387 sqft
- Parcel #: M:17 L:0265
- Zillow Home ID: 56118927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 185 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292