185 Port Ln, Philipsburg, PA 16866
Sold on 12/21/12: $120,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,264 sq ft
- Lot:1.67 acres
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $120,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
Real Estate Auction Saturday November 3 at 12 Noon
A Great Opportunity To Own A Home In An Outstanding Area of Centre County Just Moments away From State College and Penn State University! Spectacular country setting that can
t be duplicated. The dazzling beauty of the mountains of Centre County PA will take your breath away. You will be immersed in the serenity of rich forests, yet be minutes away from Penn State University in State College. A short 15 minutes from State College, this wonderful two story home is framed by endless displays of color from the surrounding trees. Built in 1977 it has been meticulously and lovingly maintained and shows like a dream.
This two story home is perfect to call home and for weekend entertaining.
Nestled along a quiet street off Rt322 Centre County and situated in a pristine setting is this quality large custom family home that borders PA state game lands. You
ll feel far away from the hustle and bustle of life, yet you
ll be just minutes from State College PA where exciting city attractions abound. You
ll feel at home here where your family will make sweet memories that will last a lifetime.
This Two Story Home Features The Following:
Spacious Living with 2,264 SqFt Above Ground Not Including Basement On 1.67 Acres
With Both Hard Wood In The Kitchen & Dining Room & Carpet In All Other Rooms
Two Full Baths & One Half Bath
Large Family Room With Fire Place
Spacious Living Room
Large Dining Room
Five Large Bedrooms
Enclosed Sun Room Patio
Two Car Garage
& Much More!
*Terms & Conditions of Auction - 15K Down Day Of Auction With Balance Due In 45 Days.
*Please Note The Following*:
This Property Is Being Sold With A Clear & Marketable Title. There Are No Leans Or Back Taxes. All Taxes Will Be Paid Current To Date Of Closing. True Blue Auctions Makes Sellers Liable To Bring A Clear & Marketable Title To Closing In Our Contract. We Will Not Sell Encumbered And Troubled Properties. http://youtu.be/uDAEafymv1U
Go to www.TrueBlueAuctions.com for more details about this property.
True Blue Auctions is your resource for the highest quality auction services.
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Additional FeaturesThis Property Borders PA State Game Lands
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Days on Zillow364
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size400
- Parcel #05-014- 043K 0000-
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID75219417
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$178,974||$154K – $206K||+$13,102||$79||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,239/mo||$830 – $1.8K/mo||-$11||$0.55||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 16866 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Rush Township as a whole. Among 16866 homes, this home is valued 85.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16866 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% greater than in Rush Township, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16866 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rush Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16866 home values.
Neighborhood for 185 Port Lane
- 141 Red Oak Ln Philipsburg, PA$114K32.01,820
- 2979 Port Matilda Hwy Philipsburg, PA$232K32.52,108
- 2867 Port Matilda Hwy Philipsburg, PA$104K31.01,632
- 154 Thompson St Philipsburg, PA$239K32.52,199
- 2404 Port Matilda Hwy Philipsburg, PA$93K22.0912
- 467 Mallard Rd Philipsburg, PA$180K32.01,800
- 108 Cold Stream Rd Philipsburg, PA$149K43.01,056
- 199 Kepp Rd Philipsburg, PA$113K----1,514
- 353 Mallard Rd Philipsburg, PA$308K44.03,750
- 111 Stony Pt Philipsburg, PA$173K32.52,250
- 221 Oakwood Dr Philipsburg, PA$233K42.52,184
- 104 S Ridgewood Dr Philipsburg, PA$322K42.53,340
- 819 Willow St Philipsburg, PA$126K21.51,132
- 349 Oakwood Dr Philipsburg, PA$317K43.02,984
- 211 Oakwood Dr Philipsburg, PA$210K33.02,386
- 81 Rockwood Dr Philipsburg, PA--------
- 710 Scott St Philipsburg, PA$160K32.01,712
- 104 Rockwood Dr Philipsburg, PA$320K32.03,514
- 82 Rockwood Dr Philipsburg, PA--------
- 708 Pauline St Philipsburg, PA$230K33.53,774
Nearby Schools in Rush Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Faith Christian Academy 8, 11-12 2.3 mi
- Philipsburg-Osceola Area High PK-12 & ungraded 2.8 mi
- Philipsburg Elementary PK-12 & ungraded 3.4 mi
- Philipsburg-Osceola Junior High PK-12 & ungraded 3.5 mi
- North Lincoln Hill Elementary PK-12 & ungraded 4.1 mi
- Osceola Mills Elementary PK-12 & ungraded 6.2 mi
- West Branch Area Junior/Senior High 6-12 7.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005