This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1998
- Views: 300 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $228,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Amenities \ Activity Room
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Management On Site
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Approval Information \ Application Fee Required
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Design \ High Rise
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting
- Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors
- Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters
- Folio Number \ 01-41-39-065-1080
- Front Exposure \ South
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Description \ Covered Parking
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ 1st Mo2 Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Section \ 39
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ FORTUNE HOUSE CONDO
- View Type: Bay
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0141390651080
- Unit floor #: 22
- Zillow Home ID: 43871059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-398K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (295)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 185 SE 14th Ter|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.