- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Allowance, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:414 B:1249 L:00800
- Zillow Home ID: 57973036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts Westville home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for New Haven as a whole. Among Westville homes, this home is valued 27.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.7% less than in New Haven, and 6.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westville home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westville home values.
|175 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$350K||5||3.5||2,657|
|180 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$367K||3||2.5||2,547|
|195 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$259K||3||2||1,706|
|160 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$264K||3||2.5||1,850|
|130 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$165K||--||--||--|
|155 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$362K||3||2.5||2,436|
|170 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$252K||3||2||2,059|
|165 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$387K||4||4||3,300|
|190 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$266K||4||3||1,879|
|150 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$266K||5||2.5||1,904|
|200 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$266K||3||2.5||1,880|
|140 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$266K||3||2||1,904|
|119 Whittier Rd New Haven, CT||$278K||--||--||--|
|119 Whittier Rd New Haven, CT||$263K||3||2||1,899|
|220 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$267K||3||2.5||2,070|
|111 Whittier Rd New Haven, CT||$285K||4||2.5||2,294|
|129 Whittier Rd New Haven, CT||$265K||3||2||1,962|
|205 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$443K||4||2.75||3,819|
|137 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$294K||4||3.5||1,931|
|225 Stevenson Rd New Haven, CT||$458K||5||3||5,668|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!