185 W 7th StUNIT 3, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 9/27/12: $262,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:582 sq ft
- Lot:582 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $262,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow450
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81853978
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #W:06 P:00891 S:006
- Room Count4
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$284,168||$264K – $304K||+$2,154||$488||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,923/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||-$20||$3.30||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 36.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% less than in Boston, and 68.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 185 W 7th Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.0 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005