- Lot: 3,972 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,088 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $128
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 5252938
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ South Mountain High School, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,907 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 12293740
- Zillow Home ID: 60977738
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $168-224K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is 72.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% greater than in Phoenix, and 219% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|1846 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$185K||3||2.5||1,783|
|1849 E Pollack St Phoenix, AZ||$168K||3||2||1,523|
|1845 E Pollack St Phoenix, AZ||$200K||--||--||1,907|
|1842 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||--||1,783|
|1851 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$200K||3||2||1,907|
|1841 E Pollack St Phoenix, AZ||$185K||3||2.5||1,783|
|1847 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$169K||--||--||1,523|
|7417 S 19th St Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||--||1,783|
|7413 S 19th St Phoenix, AZ||$173K||--||--||1,591|
|7409 S 19th St Phoenix, AZ||$174K||3||2||1,523|
|7421 S 19th St Phoenix, AZ||$177K||3||3||1,637|
|1838 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$209K||3||2.5||1,907|
|1843 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$172K||3||2.5||1,591|
|7425 S 19th St Phoenix, AZ||$249K||--||--||2,216|
|1837 E Pollack St Phoenix, AZ||$186K||--||--||1,783|
|7405 S 19th St Phoenix, AZ||$161K||3||2||1,385|
|1839 E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||$185K||--||--||1,783|
|E Ellis St Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1852 E Dunbar Dr Phoenix, AZ||$186K||--||--||1,783|
|1848 E Dunbar Dr Phoenix, AZ||$172K||--||--||1,591|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!