- Built in 2003
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,508 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $457
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $375,000
- MLS #: 08912562
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ S (South), Basement \ None, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 3 Level \ 2nd Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Electricity \ 150 Amp Service, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Other, Bath Amenities \ Steam Shower, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 11-15 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Other, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Enclosed Balcony, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ N\A, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Enclosed Balcony, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 14
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17062270721011
- Zillow Home ID: 65564945
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $485-565K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wicker Park home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wicker Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% less than in Chicago, and 413.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wicker Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wicker Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1850 W Division St|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.