18501 SE Newport Way UNIT L148, Issaquah, WA 980272 beds, 2 baths, 878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1997
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 878 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2115671373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18501 Se Newport Way UNIT L148
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Issaquah, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292