This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1996
- Views: 3,596 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Carport
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, FHA/VA approved \ N, Form 17 \ Not Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Carport, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ PI, Style \ 30, Utility room location \ M
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 879 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117158414
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $162-236K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98027 home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 9.3% rise for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98027 homes, this home is valued 62.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% less than in Issaquah, and 19% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 5000 NW Village Park Dr APT D3242 beds, 2 baths
874 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1994
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!