- Lot: 9,661 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 32 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $238
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- MLS #: 721248
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Pool \ Community, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ Lease/Purchase, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Athletic Court, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8563050470
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 49088942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98052 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 6.1% increase for Redmond as a whole. Among 98052 homes, this home is 3.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Redmond, and 28.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
|18502 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$529K||3||1.75||1,530|
|18510 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$565K||4||2||1,670|
|2008 184th Ave NE Redmond, WA||$601K||4||3||1,880|
|18506 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$483K||3||2||1,420|
|18340 NE 19th Pl Bellevue, WA||$593K||4||1.75||2,030|
|2004 184th Ave NE Redmond, WA||$659K||4||2.25||2,360|
|2010 184th Ave NE Redmond, WA||$687K||5||3||2,630|
|18514 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$688K||4||2.25||2,480|
|18336 NE 19th Pl Bellevue, WA||$766K||5||3||3,260|
|18346 NE 19th Pl Bellevue, WA||$644K||4||3||2,110|
|18503 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$530K||4||1.75||1,510|
|2020 184th Ave NE Redmond, WA||$611K||4||1.75||2,150|
|18518 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$545K||3||1.75||1,550|
|18328 NE 19th Pl Bellevue, WA||$624K||4||2||2,000|
|18352 NE 19th Pl Bellevue, WA||$566K||3||2||1,820|
|2026 184th Ave NE Redmond, WA||$630K||3||2.25||1,700|
|18311 NE 20th St Redmond, WA||$680K||4||2.25||2,450|
|18517 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$663K||4||3||2,430|
|18522 NE 20th Pl Redmond, WA||$649K||3||1.75||1,740|
|18335 NE 19th Pl Bellevue, WA||$733K||3||2.25||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Redmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!