1851 E 97th St, Cleveland, OH 441066 beds, 2 baths, 2,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,659 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 437 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1985 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 3475423
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,547 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 11912005
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33406904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1851 E 97th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% greater than in Cleveland, and 265.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hough home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hough home values.
- 1855 E 97th St Cleveland, OH$126K712,417
- Lamont Ave Cleveland, OH$59K421,611
- 9716 Woodward Ave Cleveland, OH$56K311,318
- 9711 Woodward Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9715 Woodward Ave Cleveland, OH$54K311,548
- 1865 E 97th St Cleveland, OH--723,270
- 1831 E 97th St Cleveland, OH--411,616
- E 97th St Cleveland, OH--624,333
- 9722 Woodward Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9719 Woodward Ave Cleveland, OH--411,540
- 1827 E 97th St Cleveland, OH--621,464
- 9801 Newton Ave Cleveland, OH$57K311,144
- 9726 Woodward Ave Cleveland, OH--421,686
- 9805 Newton Ave Cleveland, OH$58K311,092
- 9714 Lamont Ave Cleveland, OH$59K421,611
- 9716 Lamont Ave Cleveland, OH$71K411,554
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.