A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1981
- Views: 5,099 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $46,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Heating System Description: Central Electric
- Status: Active
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Exterior Building
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Grounds
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Street Surface: Concrete
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Room Description: Breakfast Room
- Master Bath Description: Tub with Shower
- Exterior Description: Storage
- Parking Description: Additional Parking
- Parking Description: Assigned Parking
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- Style Description: Traditional
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Front Door Faces: North
- List Type: Lease
- Unit Location: On Corner
- Foundation Description: Pier & Beam
- Financing Available: Investor
- Financing Available: VA
- Unit Level: 3rd Level
- Number Of Unit Stories: 3
- Number of Building Stories: 3
- Geo Market Area: Webster
- Section Number: 3
- Legal Subdivision: EGRET BAY CONDOS
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 11X11
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 12x12
- Range Type: Electric Cooktop
- Legal Description: Th1514 bldg O .00439INT COMMONLAND& ELE EGRETBAYCO
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2137229012
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Webster
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.