1852 Surrey Dr, Pryor, OK 743613 beds, 2 baths, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 261 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 167 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 1407230
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Parcel #: 1443-00-002-010-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86065827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1852 Surrey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74361 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% higher than in Pryor, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74361 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pryor.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1856 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$91K31.51,240
- 1844 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$89K31.51,750
- 1843 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$92K31.751,309
- 1847 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$86K31.751,462
- 1839 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$92K31.751,324
- 1869 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$90K31.751,497
- 1840 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$111K31.751,638
- 1835 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$168K31.751,925
- 1853 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$79K31.51,283
- 1856 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$46K311,240
- 1901 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$127K321,367
- 1849 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$89K31.51,262
- 1865 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$90K31.751,367
- 1857 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$92K31.751,577
- Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$103K31.751,104
- 1845 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$92K31.751,316
- 1831 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$110K31.751,330
- 1836 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$103K31.751,104
- 1861 Surrey Dr Pryor, OK$89K31.751,397
- 1905 Southridge Dr Pryor, OK$127K321,738
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292