- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18521 Otterwood Ave, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $131,700
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0592405968
- Zillow Home ID: 44959530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18521 Otterwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% less than in Pebble Creek, and 287.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 18519 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$160K321,550
- 18513 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$204K422,004
- 18509 Chadwyck Ct Tampa, FL$221K422,084
- 18522 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$181K321,705
- 18511 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$185K321,845
- 18525 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$207K322,084
- 18524 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$179K321,786
- 18520 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$199K322,065
- 18507 Chadwyck Ct Tampa, FL$224K42.52,137
- 18526 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$206K322,098
- 18509 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$219K422,043
- 18508 Chadwyck Ct Tampa, FL$208K42.52,040
- 18529 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$171K421,611
- 18514 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$178K321,780
- 18512 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$178K321,780
- 18528 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$184K321,780
- 18518 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$186K321,786
- 18505 Chadwyck Ct Tampa, FL$210K432,027
- 18533 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$181K321,952
- 18510 Otterwood Ave Tampa, FL$211K422,281
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!