18525 Vista Del Sol Dr, Dallas, TX 752873 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,077 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Very sought after cooridor due to proximity to major highways, restaurants, shopping and school district.
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,077 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R166602401701
- Zillow Home ID: 53085111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18525 Vista Del Sol Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Far North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% less than in Dallas, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 18519 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$242K332,480
- 18515 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$189K321,708
- 18545 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$270K32.52,135
- 18509 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$225K322,250
- 18546 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$300K432,632
- 18540 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$294K----3,174
- 18549 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$266K32.52,091
- 18522 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$332K533,067
- 18534 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$352K533,229
- 18516 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$264K----2,282
- 18552 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$283K543,040
- 4310 Timberglen Rd Dallas, TX$278K42.52,412
- 18528 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$384K433,589
- 18505 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$219K221,998
- 18512 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$211K----1,824
- 18553 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$226K322,032
- 4314 Timberglen Rd Dallas, TX$228K321,900
- 18508 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$223K32.52,047
- 18558 Vista Del Sol Dr Dallas, TX$268K322,612
- 4318 Timberglen Rd Dallas, TX$226K32.52,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.