- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 276 days on Zillow
- Views: 31,587 all time views
- 396 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $2,200,000
- Price/sqft: $1,397
- MLS #: 14777229
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Marble, Floor Material \ Stone Tile, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Pre-wired for high speed Data, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Legal Disclosures \ Seller/Owner/Principal RE Licensed, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Pool Descriptions \ Heated And Filtered (N), Pool Descriptions \ Other, PoolYN \ Y, Rooms \ Art Studio, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Den/Ofc, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Rooms \ Gym/Exercise, Rooms \ Home Theatre, Rooms \ In-Law Suite, Rooms \ Library, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Media/Music Room, Rooms \ Office, Rooms \ Other, Rooms \ Sauna, Rooms \ Studio, Rooms \ Study, Rooms \ Study/Office, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Developer, View \ Canyon View, View \ City Lights View, View \ City View, View \ Coastline View, View \ Hills View, View \ Ocean View, View \ Panoramic View, View \ Pool View, View \ Tree Top View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,650 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 345
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 5558003016
- Zillow Home ID: 20798110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.38-12.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 452.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 108.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|1855 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.18M||3||3||3,234|
|1851 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.87M||4||4||3,720|
|1847 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.36M||2||3||2,346|
|1565 Haslam Ter Ca West Hollywood, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1565 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$3.88M||4||4||4,011|
|1566 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.43M||2||2||1,416|
|1861 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.78M||4||4.5||4,600|
|1585 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|1636 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.67M||2||3||1,767|
|1640 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.73M||2||3||1,832|
|1616 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$5.31M||5||5||3,737|
|1630 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||--||5||5||4,611|
|1570 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.78M||3||3||2,119|
|1571 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$3.79M||4||4||3,459|
|1870 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.42M||2||3||4,502|
|1644 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$3.34M||2||3||2,545|
|1867 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.94M||3||3.5||2,794|
|1835 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.1M||2||2||1,946|
|1630 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.61M||3||2||2,393|
|1640 Haslam Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.75M||2||3||1,832|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!