- Lot: 8,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 8,717 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $405,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 300 sqft
- Partial basement, 1100 sqft
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ L, Living room location \ L, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0626049115
- Zillow Home ID: 48681129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $353-605K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98133 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98133 homes, this home is valued 36.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% higher than in Shoreline, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 2309 N 194th St4 beds, 4 baths
1,270 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1963
|18527 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$331K||3||1||1,190|
|18539 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$499K||4||2.75||2,850|
|18521 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$329K||3||1||1,090|
|18547 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$417K||4||2.5||2,110|
|18515 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$322K||4||1||1,131|
|18551 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$361K||4||1||1,340|
|18534 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$500K||4||1.75||2,650|
|18526 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$408K||4||1.75||1,920|
|18540 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$391K||3||1.75||1,540|
|18520 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$429K||4||1.75||2,130|
|18546 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$400K||3||1.5||1,550|
|18707 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$515K||6||2.5||3,500|
|1854 N 185th St Shoreline, WA||$422K||4||2.5||2,360|
|1854 N 185th St Shoreline, WA||$504K||4||2||2,360|
|1850 N 185th St Shoreline, WA||$333K||3||1||1,290|
|18514 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$433K||3||2.25||1,780|
|18524 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$369K||4||1.75||1,880|
|2103 N 187th St Shoreline, WA||$382K||4||2.5||2,020|
|18554 Burke Ave N Shoreline, WA||$399K||3||1.75||1,660|
|18534 Meridian Ave N Shoreline, WA||$594K||6||2.5||3,280|
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!