A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1,350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $929
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 387 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Open Beam Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Communications \ Other, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Carport, Heating \ Individual Room Controls, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Countertop - Laminate, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Regular, Lot Description \ Stream - Seasonal, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Foam, Security Features \ None, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Other, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Other, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 38926034
- Zillow Home ID: 19654924
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Saratoga as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 45.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% higher than in Saratoga, and 39.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||--||--||--||--|
|18531 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.28M||3||1.5||1,504|
|18559 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.63M||5||1.5||2,290|
|18600 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.53M||4||2||2,098|
|18521 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.4M||5||2||1,719|
|18550 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.27M||3||2||1,494|
|18610 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.39M||4||2||1,900|
|18570 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.59M||4||2.5||2,114|
|18571 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.22M||3||1.5||1,242|
|18530 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,347|
|18511 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$2.13M||4||3.5||2,905|
|18620 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.39M||4||2||1,852|
|18569 Allendale Ave Saratoga, CA||$1.3M||4||3||2,580|
|18588 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.39M||4||2||1,616|
|18524 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA||$1.89M||3||3||2,730|
|18551 Allendale Ave Saratoga, CA||$1.21M||3||1.5||1,252|
|18581 Allendale Ave Saratoga, CA||$1.24M||3||1.5||1,242|
|18591 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,653|
|18611 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.39M||4||2||1,852|
|18601 Perego Way Saratoga, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,489|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!