18541 Montpere Way, Saratoga, CA 950703 beds, 2 baths, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The end of Montpere Way is one-way, so the street almost feels dead-end in that there is very little traffic, children can bike and play on the street without fear of traffic. Friendly neighbors, good mix of young families, middle-aged couples, and elderly.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,005,000
- Price/sqft: $803
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 387 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Energy saving, high insulating, leakproof Spray Foam roof, large tile patio, walls of windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 38926034
- Zillow Home ID: 19654924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18541 Montpere Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% less than in Saratoga, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
- Montpere Way Saratoga, CA--------
- 18531 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.24M31.51,504
- 18559 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.93M51.52,290
- 18600 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.78M422,098
- 18521 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.69M521,719
- 18550 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.46M321,494
- 18610 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.68M421,900
- 18570 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.74M42.52,114
- 18571 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.35M31.51,242
- 18530 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.37M321,347
- 18511 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$2.16M43.52,905
- 18620 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.74M421,852
- 18569 Allendale Ave Saratoga, CA$1.34M321,450
- 18588 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.58M421,616
- 18524 Montpere Way Saratoga, CA$1.73M332,730
- 18551 Allendale Ave Saratoga, CA$1.35M31.51,252
- 18581 Allendale Ave Saratoga, CA$1.31M31.51,242
- 18591 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.45M321,653
- 18611 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.66M421,852
- 18601 Perego Way Saratoga, CA$1.49M321,489
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!