- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18542 308th St, Norman, OK 730725 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $45,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 555 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,207 sqft
- Parcel #: 0CPC00003009000000
- Zillow Home ID: 68347146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18542 308th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.7% lower than in Oklahoma, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 18541 308th St Norman, OK$325K443,159
- 18575 308th St Norman, OK$331K443,204
- 18591 308th St Norman, OK$293K343,174
- 18598 310th St Norman, OK$156K321,490
- 18670 310th St Norman, OK$270K324,881
- 30535 Santa Fe Ave Norman, OK$235K321,838
- 18737 308th St Norman, OK$286K32.52,229
- 18561 310th St Norman, OK$229K332,157
- 18383 310th St Norman, OK$189K32.52,246
- 30753 Aussie Ct Norman, OK$213K422,039
- 18686 310th St Norman, OK$145K321,442
- 30677 Santa Fe Ave Norman, OK$530K344,482
- 18772 308th St Norman, OK$239K42.52,413
- 18775 308th St Norman, OK$270K432,518
- 30752 Aussie Ct Norman, OK$224K322,173
- 18443 310th St Norman, OK$180K321,725
- 30762 Aussie Ct Norman, OK$226K322,232
- 18814 308th St Norman, OK$223K42.52,261
- 18118 310th St Norman, OK$131KStudio--1,398
- 18257 310th St Norman, OK$146K321,473
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292