1855 Vintage Cir, Oakdale, CA 953614 beds, 3 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,446 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Parcel #: 063052006000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63322955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1855 Vintage Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95361 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oakdale, and 11.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95361 home values.
- 1863 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$269K321,894
- 1847 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$276K431,865
- 1856 Parkside Way Oakdale, CA$299K42.52,088
- 518 Lasso Ct Oakdale, CA$389K64.53,310
- 1871 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$268K321,894
- 1839 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$317K42.52,438
- 1868 Parkside Way Oakdale, CA$289K42.51,865
- 1806 Pack Saddle St Oakdale, CA$347K432,664
- 1844 Parkside Way Oakdale, CA$258K42.51,865
- 1879 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$327K62.52,784
- 512 Lasso Ct Oakdale, CA$320K322,320
- 1831 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$273K321,894
- 1880 Parkside Way Oakdale, CA$311K42.52,088
- 1811 Pack Saddle St Oakdale, CA$348K532,664
- 1818 Pack Saddle St Oakdale, CA$375K43.53,262
- 1887 Vintage Cir Oakdale, CA$373K633,261
- 525 Lasso Ct Oakdale, CA$356K53.53,310
- 1832 Parkside Way Oakdale, CA$310K432,088
- 506 Lasso Ct Oakdale, CA$368K43.53,262
- 517 Lasso Ct Oakdale, CA$328K42.52,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!