1856 Asbury St, Roseville, MN 551135 beds, 3 baths, 3,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Finished basement, 1675 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 330 sqft
- Patio/Deck, Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,725 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 152923320076
- Zillow Home ID: 2088344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1856 Asbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 447.4% greater than in Falcon Heights, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Falcon Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55113 home values.
- 1846 Asbury St Roseville, MN$264K42.51,623
- 1864 Asbury St Roseville, MN$261K322,450
- 1840 Asbury St Roseville, MN$326K432,081
- 1853 Arona St Roseville, MN$301K42.51,798
- 1859 Arona St Roseville, MN$296K331,928
- 1834 Asbury St Roseville, MN$249K211,446
- 1847 Arona St Roseville, MN$273K422,131
- 1865 Arona St Roseville, MN$262K321,134
- 1841 Arona St Roseville, MN$267K32.51,376
- 1872 Asbury St Roseville, MN$256K31.51,243
- 1851 Asbury St Roseville, MN$173K311,114
- 1861 Asbury St Roseville, MN$246K321,750
- 1830 Asbury St Roseville, MN$250K211,116
- 1841 Asbury St Roseville, MN$268K221,802
- 1835 Arona St Roseville, MN$361K422,526
- 1876 Asbury St Roseville, MN$306K32.52,098
- 1829 Arona St Roseville, MN$257K311,282
- 1824 Asbury St Roseville, MN$338K322,065
- 1867 Arona St Roseville, MN$282K311,666
- 1831 Asbury St Roseville, MN$273K32.51,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.