- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1856 Hanscom Dr, South Pasadena, CA 910304 beds, 2 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
warm and inviting with friendly neighbors. peaceful and very quiet. lovely views.
- Lot: 6,568 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $610,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- spectacular 3/4 panoramic view, acceptionally quiet, no city noises
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 5308019004
- Zillow Home ID: 20690859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1856 Hanscom Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in South Pasadena, and 13.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91030 home values.
- 1854 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$797K321,614
- 1909 Illinois Dr South Pasadena, CA$1.05M321,906
- 1910 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$879K321,802
- 1844 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$764K211,085
- 1857 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$1.15M443,134
- 1916 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$1.08M332,488
- 1853 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$876K431,891
- 1921 Illinois Dr South Pasadena, CA$905K332,000
- 1849 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$888K431,891
- 1920 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$981K332,129
- 1865 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$542K11444
- 1923 Illinois Dr South Pasadena, CA$1.12M332,308
- 1922 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$1.14M332,488
- 1925 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$1.03M432,335
- 1840 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA$779K211,456
- 1903 Hanscom Dr South Pasadena, CA--444,763
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.