- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1856 Parkside Way, Roseville, CA 957475 beds, 4 baths, 4,277 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $545,000
- Parking: 627 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,277 sqft
- Parcel #: 482080005000
- Zillow Home ID: 54668546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1856 Parkside Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% higher than in Roseville, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95747 home values.
- 1848 Parkside Way Roseville, CA$502K533,205
- 1864 Parkside Way Roseville, CA$592K433,539
- 1509 Northpark Dr Roseville, CA$558K533,413
- 1840 Parkside Way Roseville, CA$534K533,539
- 2580 Waterford Glen Cir Roseville, CA$548K433,413
- 2572 Macero St Roseville, CA$542K43.53,122
- 2588 Waterford Glen Cir Roseville, CA$556K533,539
- 1517 Northpark Dr Roseville, CA$617K533,539
- 1832 Parkside Way Roseville, CA$513K433,205
- 2573 Macero St Roseville, CA$556K433,427
- 3000 Big Bear Dr Roseville, CA$562K443,636
- 2572 Waterford Glen Cir Roseville, CA$547K633,539
- 432 Berkwood Ct Roseville, CA$544K53.53,887
- 2564 Macero St Roseville, CA$520K533,126
- 1824 Parkside Way Roseville, CA$568K433,584
- 1525 Northpark Dr Roseville, CA$559K533,539
- 2565 Macero St Roseville, CA$508K43.53,122
- 3008 Big Bear Dr Roseville, CA$523K533,384
- 2596 Waterford Glen Cir Roseville, CA$551K544,277
- 424 Berkwood Ct Roseville, CA$518K43.53,122
Nearby Schools in Roseville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.