1857 NW Roundhill Cir, Seattle, WA 981774 beds, 5 baths, 3,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $2,060,000
- Price/sqft: $587
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,510 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0868001645
- Zillow Home ID: 48693603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1857 Nw Roundhill Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blue Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Blue Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blue Ridge home values.
- 1855 NW Roundhill Cir Seattle, WA$1.77M24.54,000
- 1859 NW Roundhill Cir Seattle, WA$1.44M43.54,000
- 1885 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1.27M32.54,500
- 1965 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1.81M434,870
- 1849 NW Roundhill Cir Seattle, WA$1.67M433,860
- 1975 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1M62.752,740
- 1940 NW Milford Way Seattle, WA$950K32.52,510
- 1919 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$2.1M34.253,470
- 1874 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1.57M323,160
- 1922 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1.64M63.54,500
- 1856 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1.18M43.53,030
- 1928 NW Milford Way Seattle, WA$941K42.52,310
- 1833 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$956K32.752,480
- 1943 NW Milford Way Seattle, WA$1.3M434,100
- 1926 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$1.28M31.53,020
- 10503 Culpeper Ct NW Seattle, WA$1.37M32.53,120
- 1980 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$977K633,040
- 1990 NW Blue Ridge Dr Seattle, WA$871K52.53,100
- 10502 Culpeper Ct NW Seattle, WA$1.57M434,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!