1857 Trudeau Dr, Forest Hill, MD 210504 beds, 3 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $407,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 100 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03346846
- Zillow Home ID: 53468111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1857 Trudeau Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% lower than in Forest Hill, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Forest Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21050 home values.
- 1859 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$381K442,729
- 1851 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$362K--2.52,004
- 1855 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$439K--2.52,791
- 1861 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$372K--2.52,420
- Rock Spring Rd Forest Hill, MD--------
- 1852 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$415K62.53,500
- 1853 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$358K--2.52,116
- 1858 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$334K42.51,834
- 1863 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$308K--21,652
- 1850 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$383K--2.52,390
- 1860 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$386K--2.52,792
- 1865 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$383K--2.52,428
- 100 Paden Ct Forest Hill, MD$223K--2.51,384
- 1864 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$368K53.51,960
- 102 Paden Ct Forest Hill, MD$200K--31,240
- 104 Paden Ct Forest Hill, MD$199K--2.51,252
- 115 Aqueduct Ct Forest Hill, MD$392K42.52,668
- 106 Paden Ct Forest Hill, MD$198K--1.51,276
- 113 Aqueduct Ct Forest Hill, MD$379K--2.52,420
- 1867 Trudeau Dr Forest Hill, MD$325K--2.51,684
Nearby Schools in Forest Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!