- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18582 Ardenwood Ln, Riverside, CA 925084 beds, 3 baths, 1,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 714 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,651 sqft
- Parcel #: 266590009
- Zillow Home ID: 69282145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18582 Ardenwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Orangecrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% higher than in Riverside, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Orangecrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orangecrest home values.
- 18564 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$416K42.52,651
- 18598 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$886K654,109
- 18569 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$468K432,651
- 18548 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$402K322,651
- 9114 Grangehill Dr Riverside, CA$462K433,242
- 18553 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$450K53.253,198
- 9126 Grangehill Dr Riverside, CA$427K432,651
- 18532 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$423K42.52,651
- 18570 Moorland Ct Riverside, CA$467K533,198
- 18539 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$421K52.52,925
- 18556 Moorland Ct Riverside, CA$458K532,925
- 9138 Grangehill Dr Riverside, CA$458K42.53,198
- 18542 Moorland Ct Riverside, CA$459K42.52,651
- 18518 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$410K42.52,651
- 18525 Ardenwood Ln Riverside, CA$421K42.52,651
- 9150 Grangehill Dr Riverside, CA$448K42.52,651
- 18528 Moorland Ct Riverside, CA$507K52.53,370
- 9162 Grangehill Dr Riverside, CA$476K42.53,198
- 18571 Moorland Ct Riverside, CA$698K64.254,109
- 9118 Dauchy Ave Riverside, CA$457K433,196
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.