18583 Merlon Ct, Leesburg, VA 201764.5 baths, 6,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
*10 foot main floor ceilings, 9 foot second floor ceilings, 9 foot walkout basement ceilings
*Italian marble floors in foyer
*front and back staircases
*20' real stone wall wood burning fireplace plus 3 other gas fireplaces in the master bedroom, living and sunroom, basement.
*His and her master baths with separate entries, separate toilets and granite countered sinks, jacuzzi tub, double shower with large linen closets on both sides
*Huge amount of closet space in master with sitting room with a built in vanity and large windows for natural light...room is large enough to use for a baby nursery.
*Anderson vinyl clad Windows throughout; open and close easily; panes are inside the glass for easy cleaning.
*Every room in the house; including all bedrooms and basement has overhead canned lighting and is wired for ceiling fan or decorative fixture of choice.
*Speakers with volume controls throughout; able to listen to soft background music in every room...great for parties!
*Walkout Basement that feels like a main floor because of 9 foot ceilings, natural lighting from windows and hardwood...with very comfortable theater Room, full granite bar, and extra guest room and full bath with granite...large room for storage, and area for a wine cellar.
*Sunroom with Italian ceramic tile and marble fireplace...great for a den or second office
*Large office with private deck, storage closet and moldings located in the back of main level for privacy and quiet if working from home.
*Kitchen has Woodmode's Brookstone cabinetry, sub zero refrigerator, large pantry and beautiful rich granite countertops and has a custom built in china cabinet area.
*Mud room has full cabinets, countertop and mud sink with closet and washer and dryer.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $140
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $684,681
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1501 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- His and Her Master Baths, 20' Stone Fireplace + 3 more, Central Vac, Walk out Basement, 3 sides brick
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 111297199000
- Zillow Home ID: 12397496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18583 Merlon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Leesburg, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20176 home values.
- 18575 Merlon Ct Leesburg, VA$997K557,500
- 18564 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$884K44.54,364
- 18574 Merlon Ct Leesburg, VA$896K--4.54,208
- 18578 Merlon Ct Leesburg, VA$954K54.57,232
- 18582 Merlon Ct Leesburg, VA$1.03M45.56,200
- 18557 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$884K54.54,704
- 18561 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$873K54.56,504
- 18552 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$1.01M--4.55,068
- 18684 Riverlook Ct Lansdowne, VA$2.43M--7.56,944
- 18553 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$855K--4.54,058
- 18565 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$856K--54,082
- 18569 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$977K54.56,313
- 18549 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$1.13M--4.55,188
- 18548 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$918K--4.54,724
- 18688 Riverlook Ct Lansdowne, VA$2.78M6818,780
- 18573 Seminole Ct Leesburg, VA$1.21M556,095
- 43423 Turnberry Isle Ct Leesburg, VA$722K43.53,248
- 43419 Turnberry Isle Ct Leesburg, VA$745K453,296
- 18545 Sandpiper Pl Leesburg, VA$970K54.55,460
- 43427 Turnberry Isle Ct Leesburg, VA$759K454,790
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292