18586 Mccoy Ave, PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33948
- Lot:10,018 sqft
- Last Sold:Dec 2003 for $9,500
- Days on Zillow:60
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width80
- MLS #C7048169
- Parcel #402229104012
- Zillow Home ID103076829
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,195/mo||$753 – $1.7K/mo||--||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 33948 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33948 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% lower than in Port Charlotte, and 138.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33948 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33948 home values.
Neighborhood for 18586 Mccoy Avenue
- 18579 Robinson Ave Port Charlotte, FL$83K32.01,421
- 4218 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$199K22.01,724
- 18770 Klingler Cir Port Charlotte, FL$116K32.01,499
- 4241 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$127K32.01,462
- 4289 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$47K22.01,228
- 18753 Klingler Cir Port Charlotte, FL$224K32.02,072
- 18754 Klingler Cir Port Charlotte, FL$198K32.03,281
- 4033 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$65K32.01,238
- 18745 Klingler Cir Port Charlotte, FL$210K32.02,020
- 4090 Michel Tree St Port Charlotte, FL$158K--2.02,420
- 4106 Michel Tree St Port Charlotte, FL$87K32.01,170
- 4010 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$249K32.01,848
- 4097 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$95K32.01,183
- 4058 Yucatan Cir Port Charlotte, FL$130K32.01,402
- 4114 Michel Tree St Port Charlotte, FL$71K22.01,480
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Meadow Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- Port Charlotte High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Murdock Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- Genesis Christian School PK-8 0.8 mi
- Charlotte Virtual Franchise 6-12 2.1 mi
- Charlotte Virtual Instruction Program K-12 2.1 mi
- Charlotte Technical Center PK, 6-12 2.1 mi