- Lot: 74 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,099 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $75,900
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 1506321
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Brick, Structure \ Block, Style \ Ranch, Attic \ Pull Down, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central Air, Water Heater \ Electric, Flooring \ Carpet-Part, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Year Blt Desc \ Actual, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Interior \ Built In Cabinet\Bookcases, Porch \ Deck, Structure \ Brick, Siding \ Vinyl, Heating \ Forced Hot Air, Interior \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior \ Dining Area, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Washer Hookup, Wall Type \ Mixed, Appl Equip \ Electric Cooking, Interior \ Cable TV, Pool Desc \ In Ground, Appl Equip \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Screens, Porch \ Stoop, Exterior \ Thermal Windows, Pool Desc \ Pool Equipment, Appl Equip \ Dryer, Fenced \ Rear Only, Exterior \ Storage Shed Detached, Fenced \ Privacy
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 054240008
- Zillow Home ID: 79253768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $36-83K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Richmond Metro home values will increase 0.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1857 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$69K||4||1||1,566|
|1863 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$74K||4||2||1,542|
|1860 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$80K||2||2||1,681|
|1864 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$72K||1||1.5||--|
|1875 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$75K||4||1||1,665|
|1854 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$90K||3||2||2,017|
|1855 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$78K||3||2||1,749|
|1858 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$60K||3||1.5||1,056|
|1864 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$96K||3||2||2,190|
|1851 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$108K||3||2||1,753|
|1848 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$68K||2||1||1,209|
|1850 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$73K||4||1.5||1,210|
|1841 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$109K||4||2||2,418|
|1883 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$77K||3||2||1,620|
|1874 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$78K||3||2||1,610|
|1904 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$124K||3||2||2,350|
|1840 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$89K||3||2||2,016|
|1839 Sherwood Rd Petersburg, VA||$69K||4||1.5||1,209|
|1848 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$88K||4||2||1,784|
|1887 Arch St Petersburg, VA||$71K||2||1||1,443|
Nearby Schools in Petersburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!