- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1859 Bagpipe Way, San Jose, CA 951214 beds, 2 baths, 1,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,050 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $400,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 67611051
- Zillow Home ID: 19804820
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1859 Bagpipe Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% lower than in San Jose, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,457 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1971
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 1855 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$534K321,177
- 1865 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$528K321,177
- 3282 Maple Leaf Ct San Jose, CA$643K532,144
- 1849 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$566K411,360
- 1869 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$591K531,650
- 3278 Maple Leaf Ct San Jose, CA$595K32.51,715
- 1845 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$464K31910
- 3274 Maple Leaf Ct San Jose, CA$629K42.51,904
- 1856 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$401K21805
- 1875 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$585K42.51,681
- 1862 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$527K321,177
- 1801 Macduee Way San Jose, CA$480K31987
- 3270 Maple Leaf Ct San Jose, CA$619K32.51,715
- 1839 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$598K421,504
- 1868 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$528K421,210
- Maple Leaf Ct San Jose, CA$618K32.51,715
- Threadneedle Way San Jose, CA$577K321,177
- 1807 Macduee Way San Jose, CA$595K52.51,348
- 1879 Bagpipe Way San Jose, CA$535K421,210
- 3266 Maple Leaf Ct San Jose, CA$629K42.51,904
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292