- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1859 E Lippincott St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $1,165,350
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Lot depth: 57
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 252280000
- Zillow Home ID: 10300348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1859 E Lippincott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 1846 E Wishart St # B Philadelphia, PA$98K------
- 1848 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,096
- 1846 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,096
- 3150 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA------1,326
- 3152 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,072
- 1850 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,096
- 1844 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,096
- 3154 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,072
- 1852 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,096
- 1842 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,240
- 3156 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,072
- 1854 E Wishart St Philadelphia, PA$51K311,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292