- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
186-188 Paris St, Boston, MA 021284 beds, 3 baths, 1,991 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,300 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06207 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 186-188 Paris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 184 Paris St Boston, MA$362K732,100
- 182 Paris St # 2 Boston, MA$250K31870
- 182 Paris St Boston, MA$417K733,174
- 192 Paris St Boston, MA$293K533,051
- 180 Paris St Boston, MA$292K533,213
- 211 Havre St # 211R Boston, MA$278K32.51,038
- 213 Havre St Boston, MA$325K521,806
- 194 Paris St Boston, MA$298K422,118
- 215 Havre St Boston, MA$433K833,451
- 209 Havre St # 209R Boston, MA$375K83.53,392
- 178 Paris St Boston, MA$374K532,884
- 217 Havre St Boston, MA$439K933,964
- 207 Havre St Boston, MA$218K331,338
- 221 Havre St Boston, MA$313K332,013
- 201 Havre St Boston, MA$455K1032,858
- 176 Paris St Boston, MA$434K53.53,312
- 202-204 Paris St Boston, MA$410K332,244
- 223 Havre St Boston, MA$419K432,961
- 199 Havre St Boston, MA$297K11.51,249
- 183 Paris St Boston, MA$449K1133,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292