- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,048 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $312,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Plywood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,906 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0035 B:019H L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56856922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for North Attleborough as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 26.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% higher than in North Attleborough, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|176 Blackberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$425K||4||2.5||2,320|
|185 Blackberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$308K||3||2||1,196|
|Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$427K||4||2.5||2,527|
|152 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$427K||4||2.5||2,527|
|1 Red Oak Rd North Attleboro, MA||$424K||3||2.5||2,213|
|162 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$388K||4||2.5||2,148|
|167 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$388K||3||3||2,000|
|175 Blackberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$416K||4||3||2,200|
|166 Blackberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$422K||4||3||2,307|
|172 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$362K||3||3||2,072|
|11 Red Oak Rd North Attleboro, MA||$418K||3||2.5||2,300|
|132 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,728|
|16 Vine St North Attleboro, MA||$498K||4||4||3,700|
|12 Blue Rock Hill Ln North Attleboro, MA||$380K||3||2.5||1,822|
|179 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$355K||3||1.5||1,920|
|146 Blackberry Rd North Attleboro, MA||$419K||4||2.5||2,204|
|122 Landry Ave North Attleboro, MA||$431K||4||2.5||2,328|
|21 Red Oak Rd North Attleboro, MA||$393K||4||2.5||1,920|
|26 Vine St North Attleboro, MA||$497K||5||2.5||3,804|
|2 Blue Rock Hill Ln North Attleboro, MA||$470K||4||2.5||2,929|
Nearby Schools in North Attleborough
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!