This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1988
- Views: 585 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $89,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Full Bath
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Condo Type: First Floor
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Heat Pump
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 325
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R04820
- Zillow Home ID: 57864920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-125K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!