- Lot: 50.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,305 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $267
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 10 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Subdivision, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Parcel #: 00137700
- Zillow Home ID: 114455473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $316-367K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06071 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Somers as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% lower than in Somers, and 40% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06071 home values.
|203 King Rd Somers, CT||$249K||4||2.5||1,438|
|183 King Rd Somers, CT||--||--||--||--|
|196 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$300K||4||2.5||1,824|
|197 King Rd Somers, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,438|
|175 King Rd Somers, CT||$275K||3||2.1||2,073|
|200 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$310K||3||3||2,090|
|193 King Rd Somers, CT||$253K||4||2.5||1,390|
|192 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$254K||3||2.5||1,384|
|228 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,709|
|188 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$265K||3||2.5||1,608|
|236 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$260K||3||2.5||2,100|
|180 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$252K||3||2.5||1,948|
|186 King Rd Somers, CT||--||3||1||1,538|
|186 King Rd Somers, CT||$279K||4||1||1,538|
|186 King Rd Somers, CT||$277K||3||1||1,538|
|253 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
|176 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$252K||4||2||2,270|
|264 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$306K||3||2.5||2,774|
|247 King Rd Somers, CT||$193K||2||1.1||1,179|
|168 Watchaug Rd Somers, CT||$156K||2||1||948|
Nearby Schools in Somers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!