186 Main St, Groveport, OH 431253 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $114,900
- Price/sqft: $64
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 185000580
- Zillow Home ID: 34044938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 186 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% greater than in Groveport, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43125 home values.
- 198 Main St Groveport, OH$108K21952
- 178 Main St Groveport, OH$135K422,155
- 208 Main St Groveport, OH$135K31.51,594
- 220 Main St Groveport, OH$118K321,694
- 168 Main St Groveport, OH$110K31.51,142
- 171 Main St Groveport, OH$121K111,363
- 177 Main St Groveport, OH$107K321,520
- 165 Main St Groveport, OH$126K311,661
- 159 Main St Groveport, OH$75K21.51,180
- 273 Madison St Groveport, OH$112K31.51,370
- 145 Main St Groveport, OH$73K311,203
- 278 Kessler St Groveport, OH$121K321,157
- 281 Madison St Groveport, OH$111K311,277
- 225 Main St Groveport, OH$151K421,867
- 286 Kessler St Groveport, OH$83K311,053
- 285 Madison St Groveport, OH$96K21828
- 275 Kessler St Groveport, OH$66K21864
- 139 Main St Groveport, OH--------
- 276 Madison St Groveport, OH$60K31896
- 290 Kessler St Groveport, OH$66K311,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.