186 Peyton Rd, York, PA 174034 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 174 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 21410444
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,925 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 155940200070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 63921970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 186 Peyton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% greater than in York Township, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in York Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17403 home values.
- 192 Peyton Rd York, PA$167K32.52,226
- 180 Peyton Rd York, PA$166K31.52,256
- 176 Peyton Rd York, PA$176K31.52,494
- 198 Peyton Rd York, PA$286K43.53,586
- 165 Rathton Rd York, PA$141K31.51,664
- 169 Rathton Rd York, PA$145K321,928
- 172 Peyton Rd York, PA$200K42.52,836
- 169 Rathton Rd York, PA$190K322,000
- 161 Rathton Rd York, PA$160K31.52,022
- 172 Peyton Rd York, PA$263K42.53,168
- 185 Peyton Rd York, PA$210K42.51,995
- 195 Peyton Rd York, PA$221K42.52,946
- 159 Rathton Rd York, PA$141K31.52,024
- 168 Peyton Rd York, PA$145K32.52,114
- 195 Peyton Rd York, PA$243K42.53,520
- 169 Rathton Rd York, PA$105K------
- 175 Peyton Rd York, PA$202K31.52,292
- 171 Peyton Rd York, PA$163K21.52,105
Nearby Schools in York Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!