- Built in 2006
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,612 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $855
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- MLS #: A2057845
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Approval Information \ Other Approvals, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Section \ 39, Unit View \ Other View, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Unit View \ Skyline View, Municipal Code \ 1, Development Name \ SOLARIS AT BRICKELL, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-098-0510
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141390980510
- Zillow Home ID: 72168262
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $432-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 0.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (228)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 186 SE 12th Ter|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!