186 Stony Point Trl, Webster, NY 145804 beds, 5 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 139
- Parcel #: 2654890631700001070000
- Zillow Home ID: 31041664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 186 Stony Point Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14580 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% greater than in Town of Webster, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Webster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14580 home values.
- 170 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$166K321,184
- 190 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$146K32.51,484
- 182 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$144K321,488
- 189 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$176K32.51,656
- 185 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$143K421,299
- 189 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$150K31.51,354
- 183 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$169K321,248
- 193 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$143K31.51,650
- 181 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$133K311,392
- 193 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$168K41.51,651
- 174 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$113K311,008
- 179 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$159K422,512
- 196 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$121K311,162
- 197 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$141K421,350
- 197 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$140K321,148
- 177 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$114K311,008
- 175 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$158K41.51,901
- 175 Stony Point Trl Webster, NY$165K41.51,901
- 194 Colonial Dr Webster, NY--------
- 194 Dickinson Rd Webster, NY$178K31.51,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.