1860 4th St, Bethlehem, PA 180203 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 350 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: N7NE4 39 14 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 10153384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1860 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% greater than in Middletown, and 47.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
- 4th St Bethlehem, PA$168K31.51,260
- 1906 4th St Bethlehem, PA$124K31.51,088
- 1859 5th St Bethlehem, PA$161K31.51,308
- 1842 4th St Bethlehem, PA$116K21678
- 1908 4th St Bethlehem, PA$123K311,502
- 1849 5th St Bethlehem, PA$332K322,965
- 1905 5th St Bethlehem, PA$142K311,135
- 1836 4th St Bethlehem, PA$135K311,386
- 1847 4th St Bethlehem, PA$168K421,410
- 1907 4th St Bethlehem, PA$186K32.52,318
- 1848 4th St Bethlehem, PA$156K311,152
- 1830 4th St Bethlehem, PA$128K211,041
- 1911 5th St Bethlehem, PA$141K21816
- 1841 4th St Bethlehem, PA$183K321,720
- 1918 4th St Bethlehem, PA$164K421,838
- 1833 5th St Bethlehem, PA$179K321,490
- 1909 4th St Bethlehem, PA$121K311,238
- 1826 4th St Bethlehem, PA$137K421,453
- 1833 4th St Bethlehem, PA$186K311,690
- 1921 5th St Bethlehem, PA$172K31.51,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.