1860 Austin Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 303315 beds, 4 baths, 3,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 20ft by 40 ft POOL
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14F0007 LL081
- Zillow Home ID: 65448483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1860 Austin Road Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 347.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30331 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30331 home values.
- 1840 Austin Woods Dr SW Atlanta, GA$194K533,244
- 1860 Austin Rd SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$140K54--
- 3724 Austin Woods Dr SW Atlanta, GA$155K42.51,992
- Monticello Hwy Atlanta, GA--------
- 1880 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$134K432,000
- 3718 Austin Woods Dr SW Atlanta, GA$197K423,036
- 1810 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$144K32.52,050
- 1837 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$88K321,554
- 1890 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$136K42.52,044
- 1845 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$86K321,386
- 1827 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$101K422,013
- 1815 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$79K321,344
- 1855 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$104K331,872
- 1800 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$185K52.52,872
- 1900 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$123K431,728
- 1805 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$85K321,550
- 1867 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$130K322,887
- 3712 Austin Woods Dr SW Atlanta, GA$164K442,796
- 3709 Austin Woods Ct SW Atlanta, GA$153K321,696
- 1877 Austin Rd SW Atlanta, GA$77K32.51,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!